Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nothing Like I Planned

So this week is a crazy one. Meredith is in VA with her family and I'm just all over the place. Monday I came to work like normal but found out at 2:15PM that I would be flying from LaGrange, GA to Valdosta, GA and then driving to Madison, FL to look at a nursery operation on Tuesday morning. Things sometimes happen very quickly with my job. I got to fly on the Learjet 45 so I can't complain. Wednesday night I'm away from home and then Thursday night Meredith gets back home (thank goodness, when she's gone I'm reminded of how poorly I am at planning meals). Friday should be a "normal" day, but only time will tell.

This weekend will be fun, for me at least. Saturday is the Buckmaster's Expo in Montgomery and I'm planning on making a trip up to P'ville to Bass Pro Shops. After that it's hopefully a restful day on Sunday and then I leave to go to Argentina Monday night. I return on Saturday morning early. I wish we could take the Lear to South America! After these last few weeks football season will seem very calm!

Oh yeah, I'm still working with Toby on hold and force fetch. I feel like I'm neglecting the poor little guy because I just can't set a regular training schedule with him. He tolerates it well though. He did really well last night and is starting to understand walking hold. Hopefully I can dive off into full on force fetch after I get back from Argentina.

No comments:

Blog Archive