Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sharing!


I have been in "house mode" for the past 3 months or so (Jason would say for MUCH longer). Since our contract was finalized on our house, however, I have been crazy about HGTV and looking at blogs about renovations, etc. We are fortunate in that our house had no immediate changes that needed to be made (no painting, no wallpaper removal, no appliance updates). I know that we will eventually update a lot of things (first...the kitchen, then the light fixtures...especially our horrible gold arrowhead chandelier- see it here). However, I love looking at renovations and gathering ideas for later dates. Here is a blog post that has some amazing renovations. I LOVE this kitchen, so much natural light and so functional but beautiful.

No comments:

Blog Archive