Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Friday, September 12, 2014

What's in a name?

So, this post is mostly selfishly written so I can remember all of this. But I thought others might get a kick out of it, too!
I wanted to make a list of the names that Harper has given to many of her toys. Many of them are hilarious to me and I want to write them down because I probably won't remember next week, let alone when she is grown!

- a striped cat named Spot. A spotted cat named Pow Wow. (She got these at the same time!)

- A yellow stuffed animal dog named "Soft Toby". But temporarily renamed "Katherine Flower".

-A stuffed Beluga whale named Fluffy.

- A horse named Brown, a penguin named Pink, a dog named Black. (I call this the lack of creativity phase!)

-A baby doll named Baby Jacob Girl (named shortly after going to the hospital to meet not so baby anymore Jacob!)

-A baby doll named Sarah Hamilton (????). I think it's a double name, not her first and last name!

- A stuffed rabbit named Furry Furry.

- A cat toy (at my parent's house) that is basically just a furry tail named Brown Toby.

- Baby Kitty and Baby Tiger. (I think this is pretty self explanatory)

- a stuffed frog named Mr. Greenley (that is now a girl after 3+ years of being a boy!)

I will be interested to see how the naming of things changes. She now has several baby dolls named for babies she knows (Ava James, Ally Grace, Baby Jacob Girl). She may start using more realistic names or maybe she'll stick with the more descriptive names (i.e. Furry Furry). :-) Love seeing how creative and funny this kid is!

No comments:

Blog Archive