Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Friday, August 22, 2014

Harperism's 2014

I realized I haven't posted any of these for 2014...obviously it's been a little crazy this year but we've still been keeping up with it (love the notes function on my phone!). So here is one big crazy list of all the things Harper has said the last few months!
(she cracks us up! Anybody remember the cartoon Doug and his character Quail Man?)

I just met who you married!
  (considering that is her Daddy....I think the "just" doesn't apply!)

Look how raggedy. She needs to pull herself together. (To a crow)
  (this one both makes me cry from laughing so hard and mortifies me!)

To God's relief, he loves us all.

Um, excuse me Mom, but this seems to be loose.
    (Is she almost 4 or 40?)

Melon is God's candy!
   (I love when she comes up with stuff like this on her own- we've never said this to her!)

Daddy, you know what? If there was a monster in here you could fight it.
    (I love how much she looks up to her daddy!)

Like a family we're all going to share Daddy's ice cream!
   (My kind of family!)

It is alright if you are naked in Heaven. 

I don't feel like a kid.
     (This one makes me kind of sad, because she should only ever feel like a kid at this age!)

It's kind of awkward how they made this potty seat.
     (Her use of the word awkward is hilarious!)

How old is the world? I think it's "five fivety".

Toby Im not happy with you today, you should be punished.

Umfy  
     (This is a word she made up to describe when she is not in a good mood. Like the next level of  
      grumpy)

Crunchtons
    (Croutons)

When I grow up I don't have to go to school.
(Me) Yes, but you have to go to work.
I won't go to work.
(Me) Then how will you make money?
I'll use wood to make money 
   Future Counterfeiter?!?!?

No comments:

Blog Archive