Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Conversations with Harper

Harper walks into the bathroom as I am using the bathroom. "YAY! Good job Mommy!"

Sitting at the breakfast table this morning "Bad bug. Over there. Grandmother kill. No. Daddy kill it."
(remembering when there was a roach and Jason killed it)

On our walk this morning: "Sunshine. BRIGHT LIGHT! More sunshine?"
(She literally screamed "BRIGHT LIGHT" like it was hurting then immediately asked for more!)

Me: Harper what are you eating?
Harper: "Goldfish"
Me: Where did you get those?
Harper: running away eating as fast as she could....
We haven't had any goldfish since yesterday! I guess she had them squirreled away!?!?

(Yesterday, when we were actually eating goldfish as a snack)
Me: The goldfish is swimming into my mouth, see?
Harper: "swimming!"
Me: Yes, the goldfish is swimming in the air!
Harper: "Swim in wawa." Giving me a look that I think we will see a lot when she is 16!

Silly me, of course swimming occurs in water and not in the air!

No comments:

Blog Archive