Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Gotcha!

I realize that as of late several of my blogs have been links to other blogs. I am certainly not a professional or terribly gifted writer so I think sharing the wisdom of others that you may otherwise not read is just fine. With that being said my very gifted and nearly professional (she's almost done with seminary!) cousin just posted on her blog and I couldn't help but share this beautiful post. If you've ever considered adoption, read this, she will talk you into it! ;-) Also, keep the kleenex handy...even stone cold me may have had a little moisture in my eye reading the words to her birth mom...

Happy Glad I Gotcha Day

No comments:

Blog Archive