Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

No shoes, no shirt, no format

Ok, so it occurred to me this morning on my drive into work that I have no idea what I really want to do with this blog. Of course it's not just up to me because it's from both Meredith and I, but I have no set format here, no set topic, no set schedule. It really just happens as I feel like writing something about anything. I thought for a little while I would really commit to keeping this thing up on a regular schedule but that's not happening and it probably won't. So yeah, if anybody is actually reading this don't give up on it. I'm not resigning by blog authoring authority but I am admitting to myself that I can't/won't keep this thing up on a regular basis. Yeah, so, enjoy all that.

Meredith - your turn for a blog post! (PS - I think everyone is bored with mine)

No comments:

Blog Archive