Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Friday, January 2, 2009

I am indignant!

Motorists' habits spur call for tax increases

This is the kind of stuff that really sends me into a blind rage. I cannot understand in anyway why somebody would think this is a good idea. Are we not taxed enough? If you don't believe we are taxed enough name one thing you can buy or one transaction you can make that in some way, shape, form, or fashion the government does not have a tax or fee tacked onto it. Sure, gas prices have dropped a lot now, but how is that any kind of reason to raise taxes on people? I am spending anywhere from $200-250 per month less in gas now than I was a couple months ago but that sure doesn't mean the government should be entitled to any of my money! GRRRR! I gotta stop now before I start breaking things and using language I shouldn't.

And don't even get me started on the wording of this article - as if it's somehow my fault that the government refuses to balance their budget and cut costs like I have to do when times get tough!

No comments:

Blog Archive