Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Monday, April 9, 2018

Harper is 7!

This SHOULD have been posted September 24, 2017...
I am officially a slacker blog mom. ;-)

For Harper's 7th birthday we chose an experience rather than a party. And what an experience it was! Jason, Harper, and I got to spend the night at the Georgia Aquarium! Although we didn't sleep much it was SO worth it! To lay there and see a sea turtle, grouper, rays, and whale sharks swimming over you was surreal! Harper had a blast and whenever we go to the aquarium she likes to stand in the tunnel and say "I slept RIGHT HERE!". Such a fun adventure. They only allow children 7 and up to spend the night so if your child is an animal lover I'd definitely look into it!

Harper continues to be my sweetheart. Her kindness to others really shines and it makes me so proud to be her mother! This year we've seen her confidence drop which has been a hard thing as parents and I don't know why exactly we've seen that. Her time in Taekwondo definitely helps with that. And we've seen her stand up to other children when they are being teased, etc so I am glad she is confident in that. I've included some pictures from her fun birthday!

 Coolest place I've slept by far!
 The sleepover also included a behind the scenes tour! So cool!
 We got talked into getting her a stuffed otter at the aquarium.
We made aquarium cupcakes!

No comments:

Blog Archive