Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Friday, April 1, 2016

Harperisms 2016

It is high time for another of these posts! Harper keeps us in stitches!

Jason- "You're going to be a crazy cat lady, aren't you?"
HG- "oh yes"

"Mama, did you know 100 years ago the beaches were closed? Ha! Just kidding! Beaches don't be owned by people! That would be silly."

"Tell me when you're going to have an argument and I'll decide who I agree with. I think it's going to be Mommy." 9/7/15

"When I grow up I'm going to have my wedding at Old McDonald's (what Harper calls McDonald's) and it won't cost very much money." 9/6/15

"She doesn't go to school. She's homeless school." 10/2/15

Harper: "Remember when we couldn't use up our food? Remember when there was a war that one weekend and we couldn't use up our food or the bad guy would take it?"

"Guess what? I am never ever going to marry a bad guy. I'll just kick him in the penis. If he has one."

Harper: "what are we eating for dinner?"
Me: 'leftover chicken'
Harper: "oh I HATE leftover chicken. I'm calling the chicken people who make chicken taste bad."
Me: ignores
Harper: eats all
3/15/16

Harper just tried to say "an unmentionable horror" but instead said "an unmentionable whore". 4/1/16

No comments:

Blog Archive