Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Summer, part 3

Yes, I am a slacker. Summer is long gone and I have yet to finish uploading the pictures from summer. Seeing as how Harper's FALL birthday just happened and I need to upload those pictures I figured I better upload the summer pics quickly!
 We had a Southern Sendoff dinner for sweet friends who were moving back up north!
 Complete with sweet tea and fake Toomer's lemonade.
 Some southern favorites, some just favorites!
 The sunflowers were so happy looking!
 I wish I had some pickled okra and pimento cheese right now!
 Harper misses these two (and their cat!), as do I!
 We got to go to the aquarium with Harper's Nonnie, Poppa, Aunt Katie, Uncle Rusty, and cousins!
 Getting these three to look at a camera takes an act of God.
 Harper's favorite exhibit of the day!
 Communing with the fishes?
Daddy teaching Harper the names of all the fish. I bet she remembers them next time we go!

No comments:

Blog Archive