Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Friday, August 9, 2013

A blog post about a blog

Someday I am going to write a blog about all the crazy things I see on my drive from Auburn to Columbus every day. I will have plenty of guest bloggers (aka coworkers) that could contribute! Here are some ideas for blog posts that I have already come up with:

1) Crazy bumper stickers (i.e. "There's a baby up in this b*#$^" instead of the normal "baby on board")

2) Wildlife (including a dead bear on the side of the road)

3) Accident's I've witnessed (scary scary stretch of road)

4) Redneck happenings (I drive from Columbus, GA through Phenix City, Smiths Station, and Salem Alabama....need I say more?)

5) Bad drivers (see #3)

6) Hoopties (saw a beat up, rusty old van yesterday that said "Bingo mom, Bingo is my other job" on it. Apparently 'Bingo' doesn't pay that well...)

Anyone have any suggestions for titles for this blog? I supposed I'll never have time to write it since I spend so much time driving to and from work...

No comments:

Blog Archive