Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Harperisms 2013

Out of the mouth of babes!

1) (to Toby, with her finger pointed accusingly) "You poop outside. You no poop inside."
(just for the record, except for a stomach virus, Toby has NEVER pooped inside!)

2) Harper: "Daddy, fix this for me."
Jason: "I can't right now." (because he has fake grass all over our living room getting it ready for hunting...)
Harper to me while I am cooking dinner: "Mommy you not really busy. Help me."

3) After pitching a VERY long fit in the car because she didn't get her way:
 "I no happy". 
*Oh, really? The 10 minutes straight of screaming didn't give it away!*

4) After eating crackers with hummus and an orange at my parents house (which is 5 minutes from my house): 
"I hungy. I want snack."
(me) You just ate a big snack at Grandmother and Grandaddy's house, it's almost dinner time. 
"I hungy at home."
(meaning, I want to eat snack at MY house, too!)

5) After repeatedly asking my mom to "open other door" while they were driving. Finally, mom realized she was talking about the sunroof. She opens the sunroof...
"Hey sunshine! What 'cha been doing?"

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You did not post: Grandmudder! (handing me her washcloth) I got a budder out!

Blog Archive