Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Monday, May 14, 2012

4 out of 5 with 17 days to go!

So...Jason and I had the pleasure of a just grownups vacation this past weekend thanks to my mom and some careful saving on our part. Harper, of course, had a blast with her Grandmother (whom she started calling Grandaddy???) and didn't even notice we were gone! BUT, this trip also provided me with a new state- Wyoming! So check that one off the 30 Bucket List (see here if you are confused by that). It was a blast but we were both thrilled to arrive home (on Mother's Day) to our sweet girl! I also ate Rocky Mountain Oysters while I was there (Jason has a pic, not sure if he will want to share it) so I added yet another 'weird' food to my list as well. Don't be grossed out. They don't taste like anything but fried-ness. Now the texture... Jason did not eat any, he would want me to point that out. Here is proof of my time in Wyoming!
PS- Notice which item I haven't completed. THE ONE IN AUBURN! We will, this weekend. It will NOT be what causes me to not complete this list!

No comments:

Blog Archive