Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Friday, June 24, 2011

30 Bucket List

I meant to post this a while ago but when I turned 30 we had just moved, so...here it is. I don't mean this to imply that I think I am going to kick the bucket because I am now "so old", I just meant this as a list of things I want to do before I am not 30 anymore. And if I post it in blogworld then maybe I will be held accountable to it!

1) Visit a new state
2) Eat something crazy (I am thinking raw oysters or sea anemone sushi...I've already eaten rattlesnake)
3) Ride a horse (believe it or not, I've never done this. I have sat on a pony/donkey and been led around but I've never actually gotten to ride by myself!)
4) Find the waterfalls at Chewacla (to those of you who live in Auburn you probably think this is crazy, but Jason and I have been to Chewacla several times and STILL have yet to see those falls!)
5) this is the BIG one...participate in the Music City Half Marathon! (Note that I didn't say run. I want to complete it but I also don't want to set myself up for failure in case I can't finish training for it. It will be completed and I will run MOST of it, hopefully all of it).

So- help me out peeps! Cheer me on! It's not a long list but it will be fun getting it finished...I only have 11 months left!

3 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

Yes! Do the Music City Half Marathon! Then you'll have to come see me! :)

Unknown said...

I can help you with two of these: lead you to the waterfall at Chewacla (I'll get the Baby Bjorn ready) and go out to eat raw oysters at the Auburn Oyster Bar. I just conquered this second one a year or two ago, and I'm all for the oysters now!

Meryl said...

I can help you get your first three in one shot. Come to Springfield. Yes, you've been to Chicago, but you haven't been to Central Illinois which is practically a different state. And come around the time of the State Fair. I will feed you a State Fair Horseshoe (open face sandwich with italian sausage, chopped ribeye, fries, cheese sauce, and a garnish of mini corn dogs) and a deep friend Snickers bar. And there are horses there, so we'll find one for you to ride. Done!

Blog Archive