Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thankful

In light of the horrible tragedy in Alabama this week, I have been very VERY thankful this week that my family is safe, that our home is still standing, and that we have been blessed with more life to live. Especially since we are still living in a mobile home! On a MUCH MUCH lighter note, I am also very thankful that I am not Kate Middleton. I know 99% of girls and women would disagree, but I would never want a wedding like that- how stressful! You probably have to make all these decisions for your wedding day based on what is expected or tradition or what is required, rather than on what you want. So thankful Jason and I got to do things OUR way!
(You might think that was a weird combo of ideas, but I always think a little humor helps to get through the hard times!)
Okay, the one bonus of becoming a princess- the Queen lets you borrow a tiara! ;-)

No comments:

Blog Archive