Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tis Springtime...


"'Tis springtime, 'tis springtime, cold winter has past.
Warm breezes are blowing and [March]'s here at last.
The birds are returning, their songs fill the air.
And meadows are smiling with blossoms so fair."

Jason and I planted our spring garden and it made me want to sing this song. Not sure what this song is, but my mom used to sing it to us each spring (and sometimes still does!). I love it! It just reminds me to celebrate all the goodness of the earth renewing itself. It is so fitting that Easter is in spring- a time of new life and rebirth. I hope anyone reading this is reminded each time they see a plant pushing out from the dirt or a flower opening for the first time that these are all little reminders of the amazing renewal and transformation that God is doing and can do in all of our lives!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Your Blog quote from Ephesians is also reminder of growing things. I know that anything you two cultivate will have strong roots! It is a joy to watch things bloom.

Blog Archive