Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:17-21

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quick Update






So many things have been happening lately and no time to blog about any of them (which is fine, it means I have a life away from the computer!). So, to fast forward through the past 4 weeks: graduated with my Master's degree, went on an incredible vacation (saw a manatee, went to the beach, snorkeled, ate a lot of yummy seafood, Disney World, Sea World, home- whew!), had a birthday and am now cringing because I am 12 years away from 40 (by the way, who in their right mind thinks like that?), and started my new job (are people really paying me to play with kids? Awesome!). So- that is our very recent life in a nutshell.

No comments:

Blog Archive